It's a team effort and we need you!
Put your skills to work for a good cause in your community
Everyone can help
Reaching our goal and opening a community-owned grocery store requires capital from a variety of sources. Our capital campaign is for $8.8 million and we’re making great progress!
Fill out the form to let us know you are interested. We will then connect with you to determine how we can help you make this a successful fundraiser. Whether you’re an individual or an organization of people, you can make an impact!
Grassroots Fundraising ideas:
- Host a bake sale
- Organize a community yard sale
- Host a performance
- Host a marathon, 5k, or tournament
- Host a game night
- Start an online fundraiser
- Organize a raffle or auction
- Host a cook-off
- Get creative – simply use the talents you/your organization have!