Annual Meeting 2021DATE: September 26, 2021
Meet the LACE + LCG Community at the Annual Membership and Owner’s Meeting on Tuesday, October 19 at 1619 Flux. The meetings start at 5 PM then dinner provided by Garden Girl Foods, with music by KMF immediately afterward.
Please RSVP through our Eventbrite if you plan on having dinner with us.
If you need accommodations to participate please email us by October 15.
We are sensitive to the impact the pandemic is having on our community and committed to doing our part to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. As an event goer, the Kentucky Cabinet for Health and Family Services recommends:
- All individuals (including vaccinated individuals) 2 years of age and older should wear a mask in public indoor settings, except where otherwise required by federal, state, local, tribal or territorial laws, rules, and regulations, including local business and workplace guidance.
- Persons who are not fully immunized should continue to follow CDC prevention measures, including wearing a face covering in public outdoor settings, maintaining physical distancing of 6 feet or more, and avoiding crowded and poorly ventilated spaces.
- Monitor your health daily and before attending any events
- Stay 6ft away from others (inside and outside)
- Wash your hands often
- Cover coughs and sneezes
Wear a Mask the Right Way
- First, wash your hands.
- Put the mask on your face.
- Put the loops behind your ears.
- The mask must cover your nose.
- The mask must cover your mouth.
- The mask must fit under your chin.
- The mask must be snug on your face.